New registrations to the Second Batch of Test Series – 2019 are open now.
Admission to this Second Batch Test Series is open only to the candidates who have cleared the Preliminary Examination – 2019.
If you have cleared the Preliminary Examination 2019, please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for the Test Series.
To clear the Main Examination stage of the CSE or the IFS examination, you not only need to have a robust grasp over the facts and concepts of the subject, you must also have an ability to present your answer in concise and orderly structure.
The latter part of the preparation requires a good deal of planned practice under expert supervision.
Evolution brings to you a meticulously designed Test Series that links your knowledge to actual examination hall performance and helps you score high.
Test Series Essentials
- 8 meticulously planned tests on the lines of the actual IAS and IFS Main Examinations
- Emphasis on probable questions for this year’s IAS and IFS Main Examinations
- Evaluation by experts with proper comments, guidelines and personal feedback.
- Discussion (available both in-class and online) for each test where the experts will guide you on answer-framing, content-optimisation and inputs for scoring better.
- Selected model answers, Supplementary material / Source guidance
- Personal mentoring by senior faculty members
Who this Test Series is for
To get the maximum value from this Test Series, you must be:
- writing the IAS and/or IFS Main Examination/s in the year 2019 itself. Though it sounds obvious, but we want to emphasise that this Test Series is not designed to be an early practice programme for the IAS and IFS Main Examinations 2020 or later. This Test Series is for 2019 IIAS and IFS Main Examinations only.
- having the required level of grasp over the subject matter. Remember, this is a Test Series and NOT A CRASH COURSE. In our discussion sessions, we’ll presume your familiarity with the subject and will focus upon the answer-framing, content-optimisation and inputs for scoring better We are NOT GOING TO TEACH THE CONTENT in the post-test discussions.
- having relevant study material at your disposal, so that you can revise timely and take the test in a prepared state.
- willing to cope with the speed and intensity of a programme like this, which is taking place just three months before the actual examination.
- willing to commit to the Test Calendar. An important element of any test is its timing and we adhere to it stringently. Opt for the Classroom Test Series only if you are comfortable with all the dates. Otherwise, you can take the Test Series in the Distance Learning Mode.
2 modes of the Test Series
- You will come to Evolution classroom on the test dates at the prescribed times and take the tests in examination hall like set-up.
- Your answer sheets will be collected in the classroom when the test ends.
- After evaluation, your answer sheets will be returned to you in the next week, when you come for the next test.
- You will then attend the discussion of the Test in the next week in the classroom.
- You will take the tests at home. You will get the Consolidated Question Paper-cum-Answer booklet (Printable PDF Files) through a shared Google Drive folder / by email.
- After attempting a test, you will scan your answer sheet and then email it to us by the NEXT DAY. We’ll provide you the email address for answer-sheet submission after enrolment.
- After evaluation, your answer sheets with the needed comments will be returned to you by e-mail before the next test.
- You will have access to Test Discussion video through our secure portal.
Rs. 7,000 (including GST)
How to join
New registrations to the Second Batch of Test Series – 2019 are OPEN now for a limited period.
Please note that admission to this Test Series is open only to the candidates who have cleared the Preliminary Examination – 2019.
Please register below on or 18th July 2019.
Registration is free at this stage.
After verification of your registration form, we’ll send you the Payment Link and Admission Form on 19th July 2019.
The last date for Fee Submission and Admission: 21st July 2019.
The 2nd Batch Test Series will start on Tuesday, 23rd July 2019 (please refer to the Test Plan above).