A short introduction
Forestry is an optional subject just for the Indian Forest Service Examination.
By far it has been the most popular optional in the IFoS and it accounts for about one third of all the selections in any given year.
The subject has earned its popularity for many reasons.
- The syllabus is short and easily manageable
- Much of the subject is of such nature that it can be well understood by student of any background
- The subject has been well scoring with a remarkable consistency.
- Many areas of the syllabus (esp. those related to forest types, management, Forest Policy, JFM, Wildlife Conservation etc.) directly help in General Knowledge and the IFoS Interview.
- With help of some recent information culled from newspapers and magazines, it is possible to raise the score level considerably.
The Forestry Course offered by Evolution has been capitalising upon the strengths of this optional and making it all the more an attractive proposition.
We have achieved so by having:
- Our faculty drawn from FRI and other premier Institutions
- Well organised notes
- A course design meeting the demands of the examinations.
- Regular tests to further boost your confidence
Who can benefit from this course?
Forestry as a subject is background neutral.
Student from diverse backgrounds have taken this subject and cleared IFoS examination with high ranks. This also includes BTech students from various streams.
If you have been a biological or allied science student, you’ll find the entire course extremely rewarding and all the more easy to manage.
Hundreds of such students have already benefitted from our Forestry course so far. It is your turn now.
Paper – I of IFoS Forestry
Paper – II of IFoS Forestry
Weekend classes on Saturday and Sunday
5 Hours a day on Saturday and Sunday
Revision Tests along with the classroom coverage of the subject
Refresher Tests after the completion of the classroom coverage of the subject
Test frequency is usually once a week
Updated notes through a dedicated website
Refresher tests after the completion of the course based on IFoS Pattern