New batches starting soon
Admission related links
Focus on the real demands of the examination
Exclusive study material, totally aligned to the examination
Time bound preparation plan, that gets you ready in time
Personal mentoring and planning by senior faculty
High quality mock tests to sharpen your presentation
A short introductionEvery year many candidates make it to final list with Agriculture as optional subjects in Civil Services Examination. The number is much higher in the IFoS Examination. The subject has gained popularity due to many factors.
- The syllabus is short and easily manageable
- Much of the subject is of such nature that it can be well understood by student of any background
- Its Paper II is very similar to Botany Paper II. Thus, there is an obvious advantage of overlap if a candidate is also opting for Botany optional.
- The subject has been well scoring with a remarkable consistency.
- Many areas of the syllabus directly help in General Studies, especially in Geography and Economy parts.
- With help of some recent information culled from newspapers and magazines, it is possible to raise the score level considerably.
- Our faculty drawn from IARI and other premier Institutions
- Well organised notes
- A course design meeting the demands of the examinations.
- Regular tests to further boost your confidence
Who can benefit from this course?Agriculture as a subject is almost background neutral. Student from diverse backgrounds have taken this subject and cleared IAS and IFoS examinations with high ranks. This also includes BTech students from various streams. If you have been a biological or allied science student, you’ll find the entire course extremely rewarding and all the more easy to manage. Hundreds of such students have already benefitted from our Agriculture course so far. It is your turn now.
Course inclusionsPaper – I of IAS Main Examination / IFoS Agriculture Paper– II of IAS main Examination / IFoS Agriculture Updated study material covering 100% of notes Model answers and personal notes prepared by the teachers and ex-Toppers Revision Tests
Course durationAbout 18 weeks
Class FrequencyWeekend classes on Saturday and Sunday
Lecture Duration5 – 6 Hours a day on Saturday and Sunday
TestsRevision Tests along with the classroom coverage of the subject Refresher Tests after the completion of the classroom coverage of the subject Test frequency is usually once a week
After-course supportSupplementary notes on recent updates (provided in e-book form) Refresher tests after the completion of the course based on IAS Main and IFoS Pattern
What the Toppers say about us
All India Rank - 2, Indian Forest Service Eaxm, 2017
I came in contact with Evolution in Feb 2017 for IFoS 2016 Interview Guidance Programme. Though I could not clear the final cutoff, but I got 222/300 in the Interview.
Later, for IFoS 2017, I enrolled in weekend Agriculture classes. I got AIR 2.
These small bits of information themselves can reveal the contribution of Evolution in my success.
Every member of the Evolution team (Abhishek sir, Suman ma’am, Chiranth sir, Sanjay sir and others) has been a source of immense help, support, guidance and motivation for me. In fact now I identify myself also as a part of it. While many persons & institutions helped me in achieving my & my family’s dream, Evolution’s was the most dominant force …the Optimus Prime. I shall always remain indebted to Evolution. Thanks a lot:)